Khamis, 8 Disember 2011

FET and 2WW

So the day of FET was rescheduled to 21st November afternoon at around 3PM. Naim also had to take an emergency leave to accompany me. Really appreciated the friends for covering his calls. Before the transfer we went to 1Borneo  to have lunch. I know I was going to make myself stay at home until the flight after the transfer. We had a lovely lunch at Brooklyn and I had a lovely chocolate cake. The chocolate was oozing out of the cake. It was delicious and made me feel really happy.

We arrived at the clinic at around 2PM. The doctors was just finishing their lunch. Anyway our turn was last, so I had time to refill my bladder before the transfer. While waiting for our turn I prayed. I read some Quran verses that I saved in my phone. I made a nazar. The nazar was just to give a mosque, any mosque RM100 if the FET was successful.

Then the time for transfer came. We had two batches of frozen embryos. Three for each batch. They had thawed one batch. Alhamdulillah, they survived the process and the grade are good. All three seems to be in grade A condition. The embryologist asked us if we want to freeze one of it. Both of us agree that we want to transfer all three. The embryologist seems surprised, and I had to sign the form acknowledging the risk of multiple pregnancies. But after the failed thawing of embryos previously, we were not risking of refreezing an embryo.

So the FET was done. Good thing I didn't have to have a full bladder for the transfer. FET went smoothly and I didn't have to go to bathroom after the transfer. We went straight back home. I had my MC for one whole week. Naim went back to work the next day. Just relaxed myself at home for three days. Family was really supportive. I joined the babycenter.com.my website during that time. There was nothing much to do. What was left was only prayer and tawakkal.

In the meantime besides prayers and tawakkal, Naim and I travelled to Penang. We attend Faizi and Baizura's (Naim' brother) wedding, explored some part of Penang and ate some great foods there. There were times when I was worried that all those activities would risks the implantation, but I kept reminding myself to enjoy myself. A lot of women can get pregnant despite hard labor, harsh weathers and various stress on them. Why should a holiday in Penang be any different or bring risks? That was also one of my questions/complaints/statements to God spoken only in the heart. 

The 2ww was felt really long. Naim and I was very impatient. So I did researched at the internet and also recalled that the doctors say a minimal of 10 days wait after the transfer before we can test for quantitative β-HCG. So for the upcoming date that we were looking forward to was 1st December. 5th December was initially planned by the doctors would be the next date to look forward to if 1st became negative.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Terima kasih untuk ulasan/komen/pertanyaan.
Saya akan cuba balas secepat yang mungkin. Kalau inginkan maklumblas yang lebih segera, boleh ke FB atau Google+ saya.

Thank you for comments/questions.
I will try to respond as soon as possible. If need a quicker response, you can try to reach me through FB or Google+