Khamis, 8 Disember 2011

Start of Pregnancy

A person had suggested to take a picture of myself on the day that we knew we were pregnant for the baby journal. It was a good idea. I took lots of self snap with the results. Turns out the best one was the one me holding the results upside down. I was too tired to take another right picture so I will use the upside down one.

On 5th December, despite just being 2 weeks pregnant, my reflux was getting worse. Usually I can hold my foods. Now, I had vomited twice. But it isn't that bad. No other sign and symptoms felt.

Naim is still in a hard to accept state. He asked me to do a UPT. To reconfirmed! Hmm...for his satisfaction I did the UPT in my afternoon break today. Duh! It was positive. Despite expected, I was still happy too see the lines. Took pictures of the strip too. Now Naim truly believes that I am pregnant. Currently he is impatient for me to start booking my ANC.

People at work also know about the results. They are also happy for us. A friend even ask why am I not on leave. I am feeling fine.  Working at KKIA is not that bad. I am also happier to see pregnant mothers and newborns. No envy or anger. Just what I had prayed for.

The doctor SMS me in the afternoon. My next appointment is on 20 December to scan. In the meantime continue all the meds. Since my crinone will be finishing tomorrow, I will changed to utrogestan. Naim said he will try to accompany me. He'll arrange his calls. He suggested for me to take leave on 19th, but we'll see. Other than all of this, life continues.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Terima kasih untuk ulasan/komen/pertanyaan.
Saya akan cuba balas secepat yang mungkin. Kalau inginkan maklumblas yang lebih segera, boleh ke FB atau Google+ saya.

Thank you for comments/questions.
I will try to respond as soon as possible. If need a quicker response, you can try to reach me through FB or Google+