Isnin, 6 Ogos 2012

Last Clinic Appointment

Today I went to my last planned clinic appointment. BP is well, so the doctor isn't worried. Well, since I will be 39 weeks this Friday, I asked him what is the plan if I don't go into labor. The plan is to induce me this Thursday. I will be admitted at around 5 am and reviewed if suitable for induction. So, I can still try for SVD. But, if the induction fails, then the baby will be delivered that day by Cesarean Section. Right now, all I can do is wait.

Feeling really nervous actually. I am actually really torn between SVD and CS. I mean, I know the benefits of natural birth and how it is way far better than CS, but.....there are still the feelings of what if....Haaa....wait and tawakkal. That is the only thing left. I trust God will give me the best despite the circumstances. Lots of 'bad' situation that happen in my life actually turns out for the better. I have faith that the delivery of this child will also be the best choice by God.

2 ulasan:

  1. Hi Hazwani, I've been following your IVF progress at babycenter and am hoping that everything turned out well for you. Selamat Hari Raya!
    Juju_Rara from babycenter

    BalasPadam

Terima kasih untuk ulasan/komen/pertanyaan.
Saya akan cuba balas secepat yang mungkin. Kalau inginkan maklumblas yang lebih segera, boleh ke FB atau Google+ saya.

Thank you for comments/questions.
I will try to respond as soon as possible. If need a quicker response, you can try to reach me through FB or Google+