Jumaat, 3 Ogos 2012

POG 38 weeks

It is my birthday today! Plus my pregnancy reaches it 38 weeks. Hopefully I'll deliver next week. Any day as long as it starts on Monday. Don't make it this weekend as my husband can't be around. Anyway my PIH is well controlled. So we will have another appointment on Monday.

My birthday went well anyway. For iftar I managed to cook spaghetti bolognaise and after the Maghrib prayers, cut my birthday cake that I ordered after my previous clinic appointment. It was a delicious moist chocolate cake. Bought it from Strawberry Cake House at Damai. Enjoyed celebrating it with my family despite no husband around.


Tomorrow pula, will be celebrating my anniversary! Sayangnya husband jauh di Pitas. So celebrate long distancelah. In a way, I did wish for the baby to be born on 5th. Then next year, we will have 3 days in a row of celebration. But now I don't want that. I want my husband to be around when this baby is born, so earliest for this baby to come is the 6th. HOPEFULLY!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Terima kasih untuk ulasan/komen/pertanyaan.
Saya akan cuba balas secepat yang mungkin. Kalau inginkan maklumblas yang lebih segera, boleh ke FB atau Google+ saya.

Thank you for comments/questions.
I will try to respond as soon as possible. If need a quicker response, you can try to reach me through FB or Google+